I’m willing to review any type of fiction, however I do have some preferences.
Things I will definitely review:
- Mental Health
Things I’m indifferent to:
- Good v Evil
- Supernatural (including magic powers and mythical creatures eg vampires, werewolves)
- Coming of Age
Things I probably won’t read/enjoy (unless you pitch it really well):
- Children’s Literature (unless it’s really wordy – think The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton)
- Non-fiction (exceptions include biographies/autobiographies and certain categories, so still feel free to inquire)
- Bad character redemption arcs (eg treats other characters horribly all the way through and is generally disliked by them but then does one decent thing near the end and is suddenly considered a friend)
- Incredibly long (650+ pages)
- Written with the purpose of being racist/homophobic or needlessly offensive.
All inquiries will be considered, and if I haven’t mentioned your genre I will probably give it a go.
Please include your full author name, your preferred email, the title and genre of your book and a short description of the story.
Indie authors accepted.
All reviews will also be posted on Goodreads and Amazon, and I’ll post on any other site as long as I don’t have to sign up or it’s free to sign up.
You can also contact me by emailing email@example.com